What you’ll learn
- Editing sound, audio, and images to create engaging course materials from scratch
- Build profitable, passive income courses and create a life of freedom
- Avoid making costly mistakes or investing time in a non profitable subject
- Know exactly what equipment you’ll need to create your course
- Launch successfully, even if you don’t have an existing audience
- Earn money while you sleep, and change people’s lives with your teaching
Ready to make games in the amazing world of Unreal Engine 5?
This “critically-acclaimed” and “insanely successful” Unreal Engine course was created in collaboration with Epic Games.
The majority of the course has been fully updated and remastered to Unreal Engine 5. Existing students get all the new material for free.
Learn how to create and mod video games using Unreal Engine 5, even if you’re a complete beginner. Unreal is a free-to-use game development engine used by AAA studios and indie developers worldwide. It is a massive and powerful beast, but we break it down step-by-step so you can tame it.
We start super simple so no prior experience of Unreal or coding is needed! With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve. We believe project-based learning is the best way to learn Unreal Engine, so you’ll create 5 Unreal games!
Already know Unreal and want to learn VR or Multiplayer? Check out our other Unreal courses, just look for the green leaf for our other world-class Unreal courses.
Learn C++, the powerful industry-standard language from scratch. By the end of the course, you’ll be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more.
“Any serious game programmer needs to know C++“
Jason Gregory, Lead Programmer at Naughty Dog (creators of Uncharted & The Last of Us)
Anyone who wants to learn to create games: Unreal Engine is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality games. Furthermore, these games can be created for Windows, consoles, macOS, iOS, Android and Web from a single source!
Benefit from our world-class support from both other students, and the instructors who are on the forums regularly. Go on to build several games including a tank game, and a First Person Shooter.
You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss topics on a course-wide basis, or down to the individual video. Our thriving discussion forum will help you learn and share ideas with other students.
Get plugged into our communities of amazing developers on Facebook (nearly 20k), in our own TA-curated Community (17k views/day), and our student chat group (10k live at any one time).
Start to learn Unreal C++ now, you won’t be disappointed!
This course includes:
- 29.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 5 (recommended).
- Or a Mac running latest MacOS Big Sur.
- +8GB of RAM.
- Quad-core CPU, 2.5 GHz or faster.
- DirectX 11, 12 or Metal 1.2 Compatible Graphics Card.
- About 50GB of free disc space.
- No previous Unreal or coding experience needed.
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Artists who want to bring their assets alive in a game engine.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to coding.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Existing programmers who want to re-skill to game development.
- Thos wanting to explore the exciting new world of UE5!